Laboratory of General
Myronenko L.G. head of the laboratory, Ph.D. in Medicine, senior researcher
1. Peretyatko O.G. the leading research worker, Ph.D. in Medicine
2. Yagnyuk J.A. the leading research worker, Ph.D. in Medicine
The main research projects of laboratory:
1. NAMS 109/2012 The study of biological properties of microorganisms genus Enterococcus of different origins and development of methods for laboratory diagnosis of enterococcal infections.
2. NAMS 127/2015 Development of means influencing biofilm formation by microorganisms of Enterococcus genus.
The current publications:
1. Geno-phenotyping and Enterococcus faecalis strains of different origin [Text] / Mironenko L. G, Peretyatko O. G. // Proceedings of the XIII Congress of the Society of Microbiologists of Ukraine. SM Winogradsky, 1-6 October 2013., Yalta. 2013. P. 292.
2. Myronenko, L. G. Species composition and antibiotic susceptibility of Enterococcus isolated from patients with neurosurgical pathology [Text] / L. G. Myronenko, I. P. Tkachik, O. G. Peretyatko // Laboratory diagnostics. 2013. № 1. P. 3943.
3. Myronenko, L. G. Gelatinase Phenotypes and Genotypes Among of Enterococcus, isolated from different ecotopes [Text] / L. G. Myronenko, O. G. Peretyatko // Herald of problems of Biol. and Medic. 2013. Vol. 4, (1). P. 239242.
4. Myronenko, L. G. Virulence factors and antibiotic resistance in Enterococcus faecium, isolated from neurosurgical patients [Text] / L. G. Myronenko // Kharkov surgical school 2013. № 6 (63). P. 4952.
5. Peretyatko, O. G. Features of antibμotikogram enterococci, high level aminoglycoside [Text] / O. G. Peretyatko // Kharkov surgical school 2013. № 6 (63). P. 5356.
6. Peretyatko, O. G Role of enterococci in the occurrence of nonosocomial infections / O. G. Peretyatko // Annals of Mechnikov Institute. 2013. N 4. P. 22 27. www.imiamn.org.ua /journal.htm
7. Torianik, I. I. Macromicroscopic chanches of the laboratory rats kidney in norm and after immunocomprometation with enterococcus infections / I. I. Torianik, L. G. Myronenko, O. G. Peretyatko, I. P. Tkachyk // Annals of Mechnikov Institute. 2014. N 2. P. 70 73. www.imiamn.org.ua /journal.htm
8. Myronenko, L. G. Biological properties of the microorganisms museum strains from the Enterococcus genus [Text] / L. G. Myronenko, O. G. Peretyatko // Herald of problems of Biol. and Medic. 2014. Vol. 4, (116). P. 204206.
9. Myronenko, L. G. The study of biofilm formation of enterococci isolated from various ecotоpes [Text] / L. G.Myronenko, O. G. Peretyatko, J. A. Yagnyuk // Herald of problems of Biol. and Medic. 2015. Issue 3, Vol. 2 (123). P. 290293.
10. Characteristics of the pathogenic factors and enterococci ability to form biofilms isolated from patients with urological pathology / L. G. Myronenko, O .G.Peretyatko, I. A. Yagnyuk, R. V. Kutsyk // Buk. Med. Herald. 2015. Vol. 19 (76). P. 111114.